Money Mapping Google My Business PLR Review, Bonus - Offline Marketing For Google My Business Listings

http://www.marketingsharks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/MoneyMappingPLR.png

Money Mapping


Money Mapping


Money Mapping Google My Business PLR Review, Bonus – Offline Marketing For Google My Business Listings


Money Mapping Google My Business PLR Review, Bonus – Offline Marketing For Google My Business Listings – This is something that EVERY offline consultant can use to land new clients. This

Local Business Directory is a terrific foot in the door with local biz. They always want their biz in directories, and you can use it as a monthly residual or annual fee.


Money Mapping is a complete offline marketing PLR for Google My Business Listings. We included a number of tools including a client getting landing page, online software for easy lead page building, email swipes, Google My Business Training, postcards, and much more.


In a nutshell, Money Mapping is a complete marketing system for selling Google My Business Listings. The front end product includes video training, a Marketing Video, Money Mapping Lead Page Building software, Professional Personalized Lead Page, Email Swipes and Marketing Postcards.


The first OTO is a video series for getting Google My Business Listings ranked. It also includes as a bonus, our Online Directory Profits product that is valued at over $47.


The Second OTO is our Offline Pro Gold Lead Training product. We dig deep into email marketing, direct mail marketing, mobile marketing and much more in this complete offline marketing training.


Front End: $17-$27 dimesale


Money Mapping Tutorial System

Marketing Video

Email Swipes

Postcards

Professional Lead Page

Lead Page Building Software


OTO #1: $17-$27


Mapping Ranking System Video Training

Online Directory Profits Complete Product


OTO #2: $37-$47


Offline Pro Gold Lead Training Product

Step by step Video Training for landing offline clients


Money Mapping:


There are so many unclaimed Google My Business Listings, this is a no brainer service for local consultants.


The front end marketing package is a low entry level product that feeds into the funnel.


The price! You cannot find a complete video training materials like this anywhere.


More Info


Money Mapping Google My Business PLR Review, Bonus – Offline Marketing For Google My Business Listings



Buy Money Mapping, david cisneros, google my business, google my business listings, Google My Business PLR, Money Mapping, Money Mapping Bonus, Money Mapping Review, my business, my business listings, plr
http://www.marketingsharks.com/2018/01/31/money-mapping/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AutoPMTA Automated Server Setup Tool

Content Siphon Review, Bonus - plugin for finding and creating content for your blogs and social media use

Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Etc) Arbitrage Software Profits