Stop Smoking Coloring Journal/Workbook - One Of A Kind Coloring Journal PLR Review, Bonus

https://www.marketingsharks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/StopSmokingColoringJournal.jpg

Stop Smoking Coloring Journal


Stop Smoking Coloring Journal


Stop Smoking Coloring Journal/Workbook – One Of A Kind Coloring Journal PLR Review, Bonus


Stop Smoking Coloring Journal/Workbook – One Of A Kind Coloring Journal PLR Review, Bonus – A Stop Smoking Coloring Journal/Workbook created from my journey to quit smoking, complete with journal prompts, coloring images, quotes, tips, inspiration and more. You will not find another PLR journal pack like this.


After my doctor appointment, I went home and started researching how to quit smoking if you have tried and failed before. I read everything I could find on the subject and started preparing to become smoke free.


As a publisher and user of journals, the first thing I started to do was create journal pages based on the smoking cessation techniques that I thought would work for me. As I was creating them it occured to me that surely someone else had created a stop smoking journal using these techniques or at least similar ones that I could purchase to save me the time of creating my own. Even though I enjoy creating journals, I knew that taking the time to create one only delayed my quitting.


I searched Amazon, all I could find was blank journals with Stop Smoking on the cover. I searched Etsy, same thing. How could there possibly not be one Stop Smoking Journal that took you by the hand and walked you though the stop smoking process? Quitting Smoking is a huge industry! I could not believe that no one had published a journal to help others in their stop smoking journey!


To make a long story short, I continued creating my own journal. As I went through the process of quitting, I tweaked the information and journal prompts for each day. At the end of 30 days of being smoke free, I knew that this time I would have a better chance of staying smoke free because of the techniques that I used and because I felt all the other people who would eventually use my journal to quit smoking would be my inspiration to remain a non-smoker.


Since publishing my Stop Smoking Journal on Amazon, It has been my best seller with no marketing from me. Imagine how many I could sell if I actually put the time into marketing it! Last month, I sold 136 copies. And remember, I didn’t market it! I have it listed on Amazon and in my Coloring2Relax store. Since I published this journal, it has increased in sales every month.


Look up Stop Smoking Journal and Quit Smoking Journal on Amazon. You will find Blank, lined journals and books to read on the topic, and my journal.


THERE IS STILL NO COMPETITION!


Since this is a very personal niche for me, it bothers me that no one else is out there helping people quit smoking with a journal like this. So for a limited time, I am offering you the chance to be able to offer my upgraded Stop Smoking Coloring Journal to your customers!


I was going to list this as a Volume 2 of my journal. I have included a water tracker and a few other upgrades that my first journal does not have. But before I publish it, I am offering it to you with full PLR rights! Put your name on it, sell as is, edit it and sell it on Amazon, sell it on Etsy…just get it out there and help smokers become smoke free!


What you will receive with this Stop Smoking Coloring Journal PLR:


a Complete, 8.5 x 11″ Done-For-You 100 page workbook style Coloring Journal in WORD file ready for you to add your information. This complete journal is done in black and white, ready to be published on CreateSpace.

2 Full Color Covers in JPG and PSD files, ready for you to add your information

All the source files in JPG and PSD, including files in black & white and a colorized version to make it easier to publish a printable version.

A dedication page so the journal can be dedicated to the person(s) they are quitting for or to someone who is quitting with them.

Tips Page for 2 weeks, 1 week and 24 hours before the quit date

30 Journal Pages with a Tip/Quote/Help from me to keep going

A Quit Date page, this is a very important part of the quitting process

A Your First Day Of Quitting Smoking page filled with inspiration and support

A Benefits of Quitting Smoking Page

The 5 Steps of Quitting page

A Blank Coloring Journal page for you to add your own coloring images in JPG and PSD

30 Journal Pages With Different Coloring Images in JPG

A Smoking Tracker, so each cigarette can be tracked during the 2 weeks before their quit date. I included one that is ready for you to add your own coloring image and two ready to print with coloring images.

5 Social Media Quotes for you to brand and market your journal


There is nothing on the market that even comes close to the information included in this stop smoking journal!


More Info


Stop Smoking Coloring Journal/Workbook – One Of A Kind Coloring Journal PLR Review, Bonus



adult coloring, coloring, coloring journal, coloring workbook, quit smoking, quit smoking coloring, quit smoking plr, smoking coloring book, stop smoking, stop smoking coloring, stop smoking plr
https://www.marketingsharks.com/2018/03/30/stop-smoking-coloring-journal-workbook-one-of-a-kind-coloring-journal-plr-review-bonus/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AutoPMTA Automated Server Setup Tool

Content Siphon Review, Bonus - plugin for finding and creating content for your blogs and social media use

Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Etc) Arbitrage Software Profits